Is your Ophthalmology billing not letting you see clearly?
What is FQHC?
We understand that ophthalmology billing isn’t easy and managing ophthalmology codes can get tiresome for the healthcare staff.
Some prominent issues in ophthalmology medical billing include knowing when and how to bill medical insurance and vision plans, charging for periodic and medical eye exams, and using the appropriate codes and modifiers. Ophthalmologists can increase their collection performance rates by utilizing a set of critical processes we have identified. Thanks to our remarkable industry knowledge and expertise.
We are fully aware that an issue with claims or important payers could have a negative effect on your revenue. We can assist you with appropriate billing for consultations, office visits, treatments, and surgical procedures. To minimize denials and delayed payments, our staff works with insurance companies and analyses claims to maximize your reimbursement.
Our billing services for ophthalmology can straighten out any kinks in your medical billing system while saving you money and time.
We boost your revenue by:
- Strictly following state-specific coding and audit requirements, we ensure a fruitful outcome.
- Examining medical records and doctor's notes to ensure that claims have accurate codes.
- Evaluating previous denials due to faulty coding that might have increased your AR.
Missing out on your payments? Not anymore!
Choose us as your ophthalmology billing partner
- We ensure an effective audit system to confirm that the claims and bills are properly and promptly documented for all ophthalmology and optometry sub-specialties.
- Our qualified coders are aware of the most recent CPT, HCPCS, and ICD codes and rules.
- We manage patient scheduling, enrolment and timely follow-up.
- Denial management and claim rejection follow-up.
- We help you cut down on your expenses and maximize your revenue.
We’ll help you win the battle against denied claims and lost revenue
We eliminate uncertainty in insurance payouts. Our ophthalmology billing specialists examine and validate claims in-depth. We highlight areas for possible improvements and process gaps. We have created a reimbursement model ideally suited for ophthalmology practices as we keep monitoring reimbursement patterns.
Get in touch with us and put your insurance payment concerns at rest.