Radiology Billing Services
Overseeing radiology Medical Billing can be very distressing and tedious. It is fundamental for any radiology report to help legitimate code task for ideal repayment. Such reports ought to incorporate subtleties like patient name, alluding doctor/physician , date and season of the report as well as understanding history. Medical Billing for radiology can be challenging, principally by virtue of the various tests did, and the huge number of indicative and methodology codes included. At Eminence Healthcare, we give complete radiology Billing and coding administrations that will assist you with presenting your clinical cases on time, get repayment rapidly, and keep a consistent money inflow.
Providers can also benefit from our radiology prior authorization services for all imaging treatments. Our team will assist you in submitting authorization requests along with all required documentation.
Unlike other medical specialties, Radiology consists of two billing components -- the professional component & the technical component. When a radiologist uses a radiology apparatus, dyes & machines, they must bill it under technical elements. When the radiologist interprets the diagnostic results, they must bill the service under the professional part.
Our expertise in Radiology Billing includes but is not limited to:
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Computed tomography (CT)
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Magnetic resonance angiography (MRA)
- Positron emission tomography (PET)
- Therapeutic Radiology
- Nuclear Medicine
Our AAPC-certified coders are experts in documenting diverse imaging techniques including:
- X-ray & Tomography
- Nuclear Medicine
- Interventional Radiology Procedures
How We Can Help Radiologists
Our radiology billing outsourcing service helps radiologists in the following ways:
- Identify weak spots in your billing process and strengthen them to increase cash flow.
- Our radiology billing services scrub claims daily to reduce denials and rejections.
- Identify all underpayments by regularly comparing them with contracted rates.
- Give regular insights into your practice by delivering business intelligence.
- Aggressively handle claim denials on radiography operations with our effective protocols.