Let’s Understand Pathology Billing
From deciphering intricate codes to tackling insurance company’s requirements, managing Pathology Billing can add up to a lot of complexities. Pathology Billing includes anatomical, general, clinical, and varied fields and sub-specialties. These include hematopathology, molecular pathology, surgical pathology, forensic pathology, and many more.
Pathology billing services have their own set of requirements but can be confused with a lot of other specialties, if not given complete attention. For this, it is important to have a dedicated team of professionals that manages the entire revenue cycle for your healthcare. Eminence RCM is one such team of experts that is professional in handling the entire process of medical billing for your Pathology Practice.
Tips for Better Pathology Billing
- Understand which pathology service is split billable and which is not
- An accurate filling of patient demographics which contains every detail of the client and the illness
- Apply standard CPT, HCPCS procedure & supply codes, and ICD-CM diagnosis coding as per CMS guidelines
- Keep track of the claims generated and collections that are processed to avoid any delays
- Claims scrubbing to find and eliminate errors in billing codes
- Choose a savior in the form of a reliable RCM provider
Why Choose Eminence RCM As Your Pathology Billing Partner?
To free up your time and resources, our Pathology Billing serves you with -
- Appropriate modifiers and procedures as per specific payer guidelines
- Knowledge of the rules and regulations of Medicare billing
- Assignment of CPT Codes for procedures rendered
- Secure and accurate electronic claims submission
- Aggressive payment collection and follow up
- Tracking of coding changes and updates, like ICD-10
- Performing system-based claims scrubbing
- Conducting regular quality assurance checks